Saturday, October 24, 2020

My article on the life of Julia Stephen is featured on the blog of Journal of Victorian Culture

 I have been very blessed to have a few of my articles featured and published online in various magazines and journal blogs lately. As a passionate lover of all things Victorian era and nineteenth century, who through my independent research, it feels as if the beginning of my dreams are coming true. 


You can read my article on the life of Virginia Woolf’s mother, Julia Stephen,    Journal of Victorian Culture

Stay tuned for more exciting things to come! 


No comments:

Book Reviews: on books to be published: Enlightenment by Sarah Perry and The Skeleton Key by Susan Stokes-Chapman

  Book Description  Thomas Hart and Grace Macauley are fellow worshippers at the Bethesda Baptist chapel in the small Essex town of Aldleigh...