Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Holidays! Christmas the illustrated way...

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas surrounded by your loved ones, good food, good wine, and lots of love and laughter always.  Thank you all for bringing so much joy and laughter into my heart all year long; whether you've read any of my articles, posts and whether you left comments or not. To everyone who has found my little nook, I will be thinking of you all and sending you the biggest of hugs.  xxx


 
Hello Mr. Dickens in a gorgeous advertisement for soap! 

Here's Queen Victoria as well! 


No comments:

My review of The Unfinished Business of Eadie Browne by Freya North

  When your present meets your past, what do you take with you - and what do you leave behind? ** Eadie Browne is an odd child with unusual ...